Youth Program Goals
GOAL 1: VOLUNTEER STRUCTURED ENTREPRENEUR AND COMMUNITY EVENTS
- Self-esteem building through shared experience.
- Dignity and Respect for staff and peers.
- Safe environment for activities with other registered volunteers.
- Creative work experience through exploration.
GOAL 2: Youth guided Workshops
- Communication that enhance skills and talents of our youth.
- Peer interaction.
- Poster Boarding thru Self Expression.
- Eyes on Safety. (Check Events Page for Upcoming Training Events)
- Fire Safety Training (R.A.C.E) Rescue, Alarm, Confine, Extinguish
- CPR Training
GOAL 3: Teen Female Empowerment Expo 2022-2023
- Events planning crew.
- Theater shared with music, expression of beauty.
- Dance and Movement through performance.
Goal 4: Productive Training 2022
- Let's Talk with a Cop
- Environment and Field Exploration
- Self Sufficiency Program Information
GOAL 5: Maintaining Structured Professionalism
- Advocate as a Leader
- Understanding achievement gaps among cultures
- Public, Community and Learning
Talk with a Cop
Educate regarding responsibilities of safe reporting with supportive recognition outcomes through schools, communities, in activity participation with our teens and youth.
Provide a safe place for youth to come together for entertainment, socialization and to discover their talents seeking out and utilizing local musicians and talent leaders in endeavoring social involvement and personality character traits.
Kids In Play
Work with youth and develop their social skills and other technology skills. Partner with various individuals educating youth on potential employment in the computer and technology industry.
After School Tutoring
College student participation as an initiative to earn credits in tutoring 2-3 days rotations towards mental and emotional and educational strength building. Will assist their education connecting with young men and women as pursuant educators with their homework and maintain their interest in education within a neutral location. Computer and
entrepreneurs and business education
Collaborate with local business owners and non-profit organizations that have a willing history of providing youth employment programs so youth will have the opportunity to learn through hands-on training, economic development of business practices and awareness. Involvement will work alongside to educate in the development process, including how to prepare a business plan and how recognize strategies for success.
legislative Youth involvement
Educate our youth and teens on the legislative process through political awareness, expressions in involvement as visuals or verbal viewing workshops, question and answer topics and discussion.