Youth Program Goals
GOAL 1: VOLUNTEER STRUCTURED ENTREPRENEUR AND COMMUNITY EVENTS
- Self-esteem building thru learned and/or shared experience.
- Dignity and Respect for staff and peers.
- Responsible and Accountability to time and completed tasks.
- A warm and safe environment for activities with other registered volunteers.
- Creative discoveries exploring other venues thru work experience and play.
- Job Shadowing
GOAL 2: Youth Guided Workshops
- Using donated repair objects and materials skateboards, bikes, location of storage.
- Safe equipment that strengthens the talents of our youth.
- Communication that enhance skills and talents of our youth.
- Peer interaction and problem solving.
- Poster Boarding thru Self Expression.
- Clay and Molding and Color design.
GOAL 3: Youth Creative Arts Expo Event 2021
- Events planning and setup crew.
- Theater and Art shared with music and harmony, beauty of form or emotion.
- Reenacting art and costume to a nation class or a period in time.
- Dance and Movement through plays.
- Drums, Tambourines, and Instrumental equipment yours or ours.
Goal 4: Productive Training 2021
- First Aid Rescue
- Adult partnership
- Job shadowing
- Public venue visitations.
- Lunchtime with a Kid.
- Environment and Field Exploration.
- Understanding Toxic Stress
GOAL 5: Maintaining Structured Professionalism
- Advocating as a Leader.
- Lecture understanding achievement gaps among cultures.
- Public, Community and Learning styles through connectivity venue learning opportunities.
- Legislative visitation and Communication.
- Volunteering through Research.
- Planning monthly forums: what work changes make 2021 Youth and 2021 community.
- PROBLEM SOLVE.
Educate regarding responsibilities of safe reporting with supportive recognition outcomes through schools, communities, in activity participation with our teens and youth.
Youth Entertainment & talents
Provide a safe place for youth to come together for entertainment, socialization and to discover their talents seeking out and utilizing local musicians and talent leaders in endeavoring social involvement and personality character traits.
K-5 WHIZ KIDS
Work with youth and develop their computer skills and other technology skills. Partner with various individuals educating youth on potential employment in the computer and technology industry.
After School Tutoring
College student participation as an initiative to earn credits in tutoring 2-3 days rotations towards mental and emotional and educational strength building. Will assist their education connecting with young men and women as pursuant educators with their homework and maintain their interest in education within a neutral location. Computer and
entrepreneurs and business education
Collaborate with local business owners and non-profit organizations that have a willing history of providing youth employment programs so youth will have the opportunity to learn through hands-on training, economic development of business practices and awareness. Involvement will work alongside to educate in the development process, including how to prepare a business plan and how recognize strategies for success.
legislative Youth involvement
Educate our youth and teens on the legislative process through political awareness, expressions in involvement as visuals or verbal viewing workshops, question and answer topics and discussion.